View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:55 AM
QuiltingKrazy

Default Need help for special wall hanging

I am the "baby"sister with three older sisters. My closest sister, Wanda, is 7yrs older than me but we have always been so close. She lives in FL our home town and I live in NC so we don't get to visit often enough. She has always had more health issues than any of us. Recently she had a cancerous kidney removed with great success. Here is a picture of the two of on The Great Smokey Mountain Train ride last October. We had a great time together. Then the other day she posted this picture on her facebook page not to long ago with this comment....

April showers bring May flowers.
Apriil 16, 2013 I will be a one year cancer survivor. Praying by May my new healing will be totally flowering! Thanks be to God.

Her birthday is April 4th, SO... I want to make this little picture of flowers into a small wall hanging and I am not sure how to go about it. I don't do applique to often or creating my own templates. So if any one has a technique or link for a technique I could "ATTEMPT" to follow I would e grateful!

I do have EQ7 but still haven't learn have to do many things with it. I don't know if I could use EQ somehow to create this.. thanks for any advice, tutes, links!
Attached Thumbnails lisa-n-wanda-train-10-2011.jpg   wandas-wall-quilt.jpg