Old 01-19-2013, 10:02 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hair shorter .. does that mean I have lost wait? I only wish!!!
Some lunch and the off to my happy place!
Tune in later, as I may be needing some feedback when I get started with this ... and whether I proceed!

QNSue
.... Good for you! The two of you have worked well together for many years ... and hopefully many more to come! I *think* the confusion Anael had (and I do too) ... as to how the assembled pockets are held in place on the bed. If it's to a pillow, it'd never work for me ... I move my pillow around, depending on how comfortable or restless I am. So do you do a set for the other side of the bed, to counter balance? Or do you run it between the mattress and box springs to hold it in place? I think it's a spectacular thing to have and would be SO handy for many.

Anael ... perhaps DDIL could use one this next while? However, I would suspect the hospitals here would never allow them, for fear they'd catch in the bed mechanisms. Or that they'd be unsanitary and such! Sadly sometimes hospitals and care facilities miss out on what could make a patient's stay more comforting in their provision of care!