Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM
Fraew

Therapy time...

Hi, I'm Fraew and today I am suffering from the "UFO spin". What's that? It's just like cleaning up in the kitchen. You pick up stuff that needs to go in the living room, go to the living room and the plant needs water, so you get water for the plant and see the letter that needs to be mailed. But, stamps are upstairs so go upstairs to get a stamp, see the towel that someone left on the floor in the bathroom. Pick up the towel, run it down to the laundry as you pass the mess that still needs to be cleaned up in the kitchen!

Or is that just me???

That's what I have been doing the last few days with my UFOs!!! Work on The Bonnie Hunter Mystery - Easy Street (which is just like the song that never ends), grab some swap blocks to "quickly" set, bind a quilt, select fabric for Boom blocks and on and on and on!

Well I say enough is enough! Today, I will work on binding (don't have machine access right now) and tonight I will work on the song that never ends (Easy Street). That's it and that's that!

Now everyone...pick up 1 UFO. Just 1 and do something with it. Post your questions, problems and solutions. Let's help each other get to that 1 finish for January. 12 days to go!