Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 PM
carriem

Ok maybe this site will help with your homes and even quilting. www.flylady.net One of her sayings is "you can do anything for 15 minutes"...if you want to work on lots of quilt projects at a time, set a timer and make sure you stick with one for just 15 minutes or 30 or whatever. (I know it takes 15 minutes just to get "ready" sometimes, but if you have a plan for each project it might work in your quilting too!)

You would be surprised what you can get done in 15 minutes cleaning a room in your house. Have a laundry basket sitting there for the things that go in other rooms...don't take them there right away, then when your time is done you can spend time putting away things in the basket.

A lot of people ask me how I can get so much done in a day and I would say it was because I implemented a lot of the "Flylady's" ideas into my day...I don't follow it as closely now as I did when I first heard about the site...mainly because I have my house under control now. Try it for 30 days and see what you think.

Last edited by carriem; 01-19-2013 at 05:05 PM.