Old 01-19-2013, 05:19 PM
carriem

QNS--I like the idea of the pillow pockets...thanks for sharing details on that.

Dublb--I hope you get much more sleep tonight! The last time I was up until 3am was at a retreat last March...then I was actually up until about 4 two nights in a row...won't be doing that again this year!!

Mirabelle--you do a great job on your quilts and don't let anyone fault you for the number finished in a year!! You are at a place in your life where you have the time and you use it wisely making quilts for family, friends, and charities...that is awesome!!

QE--thanks for the idea of the "zip pouch", but one thing I *don't do* is zippers! I had a couple bad experiences so I just avoid them by not making the pattern or altering it. Ggal actually recruited me to a retreat near her in Sept....if she wants to make the trip here she would be most welcome, as would any of you. We still have room for 6 more people (at least I think that was the last count).

No sewing today...it was an archery tournament day and then this afternoon we had some friends over for a late lunch. No new BBs....maybe Monday. Tonight I am working on figuring fabric requirements for an "airplane" quilt for DH's friend. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be cutting batting for Rosie and pinning layers for the QAYG...maybe even a little sewing too if time allows!