View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 AM
wildyard

Originally Posted by deedum View Post
I will join you but only when I get a chance throughout the day as I as my day was already spoken for. I have two things I really want to finish today.
1. A scrappy baby quilt. I got to finish sewing the squares on and then I am done with this little charity piece.
2. Make a dog bed, so I can use up the rest of my scraps and get them out of my way!
Having these two things done allows me to get done to some real projects next.
I'm sorry Dee, but there is something you said that I can't quite understand. Can you please explain what "use up the rest of my scraps" means? Somehow this is a concept that completely escapes me. No matter how many scraps I use, there always seems to be just as many as when I started. Is there, perhaps, some magic powder or potent you sprinkle on them that keeps them from multiplying in the night? Or even maybe shrinks or dissolves a few each day?
I even changed the container I kept mine in, fearing it might have had the powers of the Stone Soup kettle, but apparently the container is not the problem.
Please share your secrets with us as I am sure there are many who would benefit.