View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:12 AM
nstitches4u

Lightbulb

I use my BablyLock Ellisimo Gold for embroidery and fancy stitches, Janome 6600P for piecing and FMQ, Husquevarna Viking 870 Quilt for piecing and FMQ, BabyLock 3640 QDC (I think that is the number---she is in the shop for her annual checkup.) for taking to classes and retreats, Featherweight 221 just because she is so cute!, Singer Featherweight II and Janome Mini (belonged to my deceased adopted sister), my Baby Brother CS80 (has the neatest thread cassette that automatically threads the machine when you push it down---bought it because it was just too cute to pass up! lol), BabyLock Eclipse serger (20 years old and still humming), BabyLock Evolve 8 Thread serger (for decorative serging), BabyLock Sashiko (Hand quilting look done by machine.), BabyLock Blind Hemmer (Everyone in my family is "vertically challenged" so I have to shorten all clothing.), antique treadle like the one grandma had---DH bought it for me for Valentine's day about 10 years ago after I said, " That's just like the one Grandma taught me to sew on!"), Singer 15-91 (Just because I love the old gear-driven machines.), BabyLock Enterprise 10 needle embroidery machine (This one is actually DH's machine. He is my design digitzer and he tests designs and does all the baseball caps because my arthritis makes it hard for me to hoop the caps. We have a home-based machine embroidery business.)

I was looking at the BabyLock Tiara sit-down quilting machine, but DH said he thought I should get the Crown Jewel long arm instead. I would never argue with him! lol So we are in the process of moving the guest room downstairs to our 4th bedroom and moving my sewing center into the old guest room to make room for the Crown Jewel in my current sewing room---It is the only room big enough---DH decided I couldn't get rid of the sofa and put it in the great room. lol

I have also given 4 machine away to good homes. Sewing and quilting are meant to be shared.

Last edited by nstitches4u; 01-20-2013 at 11:14 AM.