View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:16 AM
roguequilter

Originally Posted by Hensandchickens View Post
Hello Everyone! I live in SE Washington where we grow cherries and I work in a school library. I am pretty new to quilting. My avatar picture is my first finished project. I'm hooked on FMQ and I'm trying to convince my husband that I really need a super fancy machine. I am currently working on a baby quilt and I do not like the sashing color/fabric I used. I went looking for a place I could get advice and that's what brought me to you all. Where's the best place to post advice questions?
hi and welcome. i live in se washinton cherry country also. welcome to the board. it is a great place for learning and interacting. i belong to two sites like this and enjoy them both and the different ideas and people on both.

if i may make a suggestion...start a discussion in a forum...click on one that seems to best fit your issue from header on each page. many either don't have or don't know how, to post a pic of the quilt or block or whatever. excellent directions are to be found on your persaonal set-up page. it really helps if you do. also, this site has a setting to allow you to upload pics from you mobile devices like phones and ipads.