View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Elisabrat

Sandy you know I wasn't picking on you as we chat I posted a comment on the minimum size. That was a rule we all agreed to upfront. I had to come here three times to check as I too kept forgetting. If we had partner to partner you could easily ask hey do you mind if its.. but this is different. Therefore not as much an option. If your already done not much you can do and your partner will probably be understanding. If your in the beginning of design I think its easy enough to fix your design to fit those minimums . I wish they called these snack rugs/mats not mug rugs. those to me are coasters. kids would love their own SNACK MAT in goofy kid prints. but well a mug rug/implies something for your mug. the truth is its for a snack and a mug. so design accordingly and you can maybe better see the reason for the size.

I have to clear the record here: those cute mug rugs i posted AS STATED were ideas I found on pinterest not my own (I wish). I did get a chance to make some fun ones today however. Just a bit of hand stitching on the binding and you can have your rugs!