Old 01-21-2013, 01:07 AM
Airwick156

I sure hope that I am putting this in the right spot.

Today is Sunday Jan 20th. I am proud of myself for trucking along doing good with my weight loss. I have been very good and even though I REALLY REALLY want a big fat juicy hamburger and fries from Wendy's...I HAVE not done it. But ohhhhhhh I really really really want one. I have a doctors appointment this wednesday at noon and I KNOW that they are going to weigh me. So I will be able to see what progress that I have made in the past 3 weeks. Not many more days to go for this months challenge. I hope that everyone is doing well and are reaching their goals if they have set one for themselves. Exercise today was a trip to Walmart to just walk around and fill up a cart and boy that cart was HEAVY HEAVY today. My husband put five 25 pound bags of Bird food in the cart. And on the bottom of the cart he put two 20 pound bags of dog food!!!! OH and a loaf of bread. lol So todays cart was filled with 165 pounds. I thought I was going to die pushing that cart. My husband told me on my first trip around the store that he would remove some of the weight and I told him No I have to do this.