View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:22 AM
Cindy60545

Originally Posted by leatheflea View Post
Thats ok, just take the machine off of it and the rollers, throw a table cloth over it and use it as a buffet table with all your favorite sewing snackables, make sure to invite plenty of friends, thats a long buffet table! LOL...

Now get in there and load something on that frame and don't you come back till you have something to show us! You know you want to! We've all posted our quilts of shame and disappointment. Put on some music and just dance your way across that quilt. Don't make me pull out the book "The little engine that could". Go on now....we are waiting..
Oh I so agree! You've been given some great advice here. That first quilt you load is the most intimidating. Doesn't matter whether it's an actual quilt or not, it just kind of dares you to do anything with it! Just grab those handles & start quilting. As others have said, none of us turned out perfect quilts in the beginning, we just keep going & trying to get what we have in our minds come out on the quilt. Put on some music & dance with your machine. Just for grins, I entered one of my practice quilts into our local show & it came home with a ribbon! I was just playing around & having fun! You can do it! Post us pictures of your progress, we've all been doing that & watched the evolution of some great quilting.