Old 01-21-2013, 06:33 AM
verna2197

Ok ladies move over and make room on the bench.

I am well enough to now join you all. Went home to Indy for Christmas, got back and 2 days later had to go back for a funeral. The day before I came home I started getting sick, don't really know how I made it home, its usually about a 6 hour drive but this time it took me over 10 hours. Had to keep pulling into the rest areas and take a nap. My poor little doggies was with me and I was just to sick to even walk them. Anyway by the time I got home I was running a fever, throwing up, my voice was gone, freezing then burning up. Threw up all weekend, couldn't even keep water down. Monday morning still throwing up so went to the doc. She told me I did not have the flu, I had a intestine virus, both ears infected and a cold. What I had is called Norovirus comes from food. You can not catch it from someone sneezing or coughing but you can get it from touching something infected with it. No antibiotic will help it, it just has to run its course. Also came from Austrailia. I was so very sick and all I wanted to do was die and get it over with. I sure hope no one else get this.