Thread: Rowdy The Boxer
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Carolina Sweetheart

(Hi, Cuppi. So glad to hear that you are doing much better.) And what a thrill to see our Rowdy posted here. We have been enjoying our beautiful picture quilt of our "happy, loving dog"-- as someone else posted. I am here to attest to everyone that the quilt that Cuppi did of our darling Rowdy and his favorite toy-- a bucket, is fantastic. Yep, a bucket. This one in the quilt is a berry bucket that he took over from blueberry picking. He has gone thru a dozen or more in his 5 years. He loves how they roll and spin. But back to the lovely quilt. I am not good at downloading pictures so I will send one back to Cuppi if she would like to post it. She got Rowdy's odd eye and little spot on his nose perfectly. This is so much of what gives him his great personality. My husband was very pleased with it also. The quilt is hanging on the wall in our livingroom over my quilt rack. A place of honor. How we do love our pets and we do love Rowdy. This is one quilt that I will always cherish. Thank you, Cuppi, for someting very special.