View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Chasing Hawk

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I've complained about how hot my room gets also. I have many lights all around my room. I can't have an air conditioner in the window. I have central air and that's not enough. I have a tower fan and it helps a bit. The iron is hot, the sewing machine is hot, the lights are hot. I have the expensive lights that aren't suppose to heat up, but I still get hot and I'm suppose to be over my hot flashes. I am freezing in the rest of the house. So, I stay in my sewing room until I'm cooked and turn off all the lights and leave the door open and go sit in the living room until I'm frost bitten and then head back into the sewing room. I repeat as necessary.
Sorry, but this made me chuckle. I must be the only on you loves a hot room. I keep a small radiator type heater under my sewing table, Drag the poor thing over to the cutting table when I am over there. I even close the floor vent in the summer when the central air is on.

I wish I had some of those hot flashes y'all talk about. I went through menopause with no issues what so ever.