Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 AM
Elisabrat

I was going to say I think mine was about fifty total but you also have to know half is up front then the rest is a bit at a time as you complete your blocks over three months. I had a small and a large group. The trick is to get that envelope as flat as you can. regular sized envelope. it has to fit throught he machined slot at the post office. if its too fat or bulky its .65 or now like .67 isnt it? I know it was going up soon. I think fold it longer than fatter is the key and stay away from really bulky with zipper baggies. those zipper parts will raise your postal if its a concern at all. just think its mailing 15 or 16 envelopes regular or up to .20c more international to Canada was I think only .20 c more so not bad. they weigh more going home so figure .65 for the return on average. per fabric swap.

ok I see I am on the list. there are a good number of us signed up .. OH Mary C in Canada thank you so much foryour tea pot patterns. they are great! sorry almost forgot to post that but she sent me a set of photo copies of patterns for asian tea pots ann they are so cool lucky me.