Old 01-22-2013, 06:06 AM
gardnergal970

QuiltE...what a nice quilt and now back to PC blocks. Good for you.
Carrie....boy, you're cruising with Rosie. Evidently that club house doesn't get many interruptions.
QNSue...I second QuiltE. Hide out in the sewing room and let the plumbers plumb. Sorry it's taken so long to have someone get at it.
mirabelle....that's a lot of rain! I don't like driving in heavy rains either. Can't wait to see your Out of Darkness block. That's a lovely quilt.
Jan...good to hear from you. I was beginning to think that you had a relapse and we needed to make you some chicken soup!
Anael...I've seen the thread for the BBrackman blocks and liked it a lot but decided against doing it. I wish that she had it as a PDF so I could download the pages as she introduces them. How long will your DDIL be in the hospital? I didn't get a card sent over the weekend but could still do it today if she would be there in the morning.
OK...hope everyone is feeling better at your house. Knowing the cows still have to be milked regardless of how people feel makes it hard to get the rest and fluids that recovery requires. Does your meeting with the accountant mean that you have all the work done for filing taxes? Wouldn't that be sweet?
I enjoyed my M&M class yesterday. Next months project is apple cores but I passed on that one and didn't order the template. It just didn't call to me. Today I have some beautiful fabric to make a small storm at sea wall hanging that I can't wait to start. My LQS just keeps getting in more and more beautiful fabrics! It's a good thing I'm not there every week!