Old 01-22-2013, 08:49 AM
Pink Lady

2013 has started on with a punch for us. I will not be sending you my square Mariposa. Two weeks ago I gave the to my husband to mail as I was sick (asthma was real bad)and not going out in the cold. Last night went down to pick up some dog food and what did I find but my package to you. So I will keep it and be all ready to mail next time I can not say much to him as are life has been turn upside down with things in the new year. New job for hubby.redo's to the house my sewing room is all most done. My grandmother is in the hospital she is 94 been going to see her as often as I can until she passes. then two weeks ago right around the time when I asked hubby to mail the package our firer box went in the furnace. Plus our 9 year old dog became sick so trip to the vet and $389. later.When will it end.lol I just need to keep smiling things will get better and only have the baseboard to be put on in my sewing room. Really looking forward to having a room just for me. There are some good things about the kids all leaving home I get a room for me I will be busy sewing all the square I have until the next swap that will keep me out of trouble.
Hope you are all having a great day.
Kendra