View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM
marytoddliz

I want that Mouse in the cup! It is so darn cute! I am so sorry I have been gone so much, Mom is finally settled into her Apt in the assisted living facility. Now I get to go through all of the things that have been left here! But the good part is I get to sew and play a little more~ I am working on my Secret Pal's Mug Rug... Also if you have me... and you want me to get it Now, rather than wait for hubby to mail, if he even does, sometimes he is a little iffy on mailing me my squishies, ask our hostess and I will give her my address here in Oregon. If you already sent it, I can only tell you thanks and hope that he will tell me what came in the mail and forward it to me! Men... I love him dearly but he just doesn't understand the importance of my "Quilty mail"
Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I finished one mug rug! bet your green with envy huh? maybe its yours! maybe not. yours might be the other one.. I found so many I love on pinterest then I got back to what i can do right? lol some of those are so adorable its not funny. here is one that had me big time smiling today wouldnt this be the cutest thing ever?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389096[/ATTACH]