Old 01-22-2013, 06:20 PM
SharonAnne

I'm so excited that I can walk without a cane and a knee brace again. It has only been 6 weeks and I'm pretty much healed but knee is still weak. I intend to baby it forever, I guess. Still, I was able to get back on the treadmill and walk a mile (although not briskly) after work today. Maybe I overdid it, though. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Verna - Your drive home sounds like a nightmare!! OMG, I just can't imagine how ill you were. So far I have avoided it despite the people at work coughing for weeks. Keep getting stronger, OK?

Quiltymom - When it rains, it pours. So sorry to hear about all the problems you are going through, and now identity theft... It's so sad. Good luck with everything and hope your world gets back to normal soon.

Krystyna - Your world, too, although it sounds as if you still have a long road ahead. Wish we could help you out with all or your bureaucratic, incomprehensible paperwork.

To all of you in the ice age areas - Stay warm and don't leave the house unless you really have to. Now THAT probably goes without saying, ya think?

PS - I guess I'll be 36 this year. Yipes...