Old 01-23-2013, 05:35 AM
Elisabrat

april you silly goose we KNEW you would send the fabric with orange.. and ooh la la my my you collect lingerie.. fabric. did not even know there was a selection to be had. learn something everyday. I am excited to start and for what its worth quilterscache has such a huge selection of free blocks that are 12.5 ready to send they seem like the safe place to go .. mccallsquilting has some and about.com has pretty good instructions on their free blocks you do have to sift through the 10" the 12" and the larger ones. I say while it happens even to me, I know shock, 1/8th an inch off.. can be worked with larger than that its tough to make all the blocks line up not lose those points you worked hard to make so measure measure measure and dont forget that scant 1/4 inch .. painters tape on the front of the machine can really help you get that just place it slightly in front of your quarter inch mark on the machine. also big one measure your machine from the needle to that spot. some might be marked off which wouldnt help much. I have mine tapped. cheap easy solution for me to not have any headaches size wise.