View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:47 AM
dianna1234

Default Tucson, Az quilters....help needed

Greetings! I am a pretty basic quilter having just learned to quilt a few years ago. I'm a "pattern dependent" quilter. I retired from military (active duty and reserves) with 32 years of service. I thought it would be wonderful to have a retirement quilt for myself. I have all the parts of the quilt....AF panel for the middle, star blocks to surround the panel and an embroidered piece with my name, rank, and dates of service. But now I don't know how to put it all together....pattern dependent. I don't really want to buy EQ product for this one quilt.

I was wondering if there might be anyone on this board who would already have EQ program that would help me by taking pieces I have and creating a pattern?

It's not possible to tell you how much this quilt will mean to me when completed. I can picture in my head, I've laid it put but can't figure it out from there.

I live in corona de Tucson area but would go where needed in Tucson area if someone could help me. Thank you so very much for considering my request. Dianna