Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 AM
createfourpaws

I hate having to be back on insulin, the weight I had lost this month has found it way back on. UGH!!! I will not let this continue. I went for a walk today after lunch here at work. I did 1 mile with a co-worker and was able to talk comfortably. now to pick up the pace and walk further the next time. SO for me I added 30 minutes to my extra since I hadn't done anything so far with extra excerise than I have done.

I am in control of what I eat and do. SO it is up to me to get my but moving. I have cut out all sodas since last Wednesday. I have been drinking water, sweet tea ( which will be changing with the next pitcher I make, will be sugarless and use splenda or stevia) and my hot tea African Red Bush tea, was sweetening that with honey and now using splenda or stevia

Did anyone see the article in Woman's Day about Paula Dean and how she is changing her lifestye? I enjoyed that article, and one of the things she said is there is no diet food in her house. She use full flavor things and adjust on how much she uses them.

Back to work, luch time is over.