Old 01-23-2013, 03:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

How sweet and tiny the babies look now...and save those pictures to display when they wed or maybe show them to every date they bring to the house!! I was a preemie...and now you know what is really wrong with me!! My stomach had not developed right, so they told my grandmother to never 'un-sit' her table and feed me seven to nine times a day...so I developed a life long habit of eating continuously...have never stopped. Love food. Love to cook food. Love new recipes for food. It is a wonder why I do not weigh in at 300 pounds.

Well, I went to my kitchen at the wrong time today...{[(gasp!!)}] still recovering from the shock!! Retreated to the bedroom to converse with the TV troubleshooting guy...he did fix the problem there of a loose wire by redoing the end stem on the cable. So we have a working sink in our kitchen and a working TV in my room. But the poor hens needed feed, so I had to make a quick run to the feed store, then come back home to feed dh. Fixed him fried fan tailed shrimp which to him tasted better than the leading sea food place. Had to take a nap after all that action in my morning...too much for an old lady!!! Tomorrow is a new day and that's the best of news for me.