Old 01-23-2013, 04:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

** alert **eye candy** alert**

Yes, I have finished and posted two PC blocks! Last night when I was working on them, I remembered it was about this time last year that I was scrambling to get all the FWS blocks done for the end of January. It's SO nice to be back at 'em!

Anael ... oh such tiny and precious babes! Prayers and good wishes are coming from Canada for them. Every "little" thing is a huge milestone and yes, such challenges for them. As the others have suggested, please seek out what support the hospital can offer to help all of you learn and understand more. Your Grandmother's Choice parasol block is so pretty .... and 8" too!

MiraB ... my oh my! Looks like you might to start building an ark! Is this your normal rains for this time of the year? or exceptional quantities? And just because you have Dr's next door, please DO NOT create a medical emergency! Take care and Sew your little ♥ out!

QNSue ... hope you had a productive day in your sewing room, while all the activity happened! Maybe better stay there tmro too!!!

JeanieG ... yea for another set of BBs almost done!

GGal ... Thanks! though not totally back to PC. Will have to get it sandwiched and quilted.

Baby Quilts?? ... Not being a Mom or Grandma ... please help me out Ladies! What's your batting preference? polyester? or Warm and Natural? And this baby happens to have been a preemie as well ... just not as early or as tiny! Now four months old.

Now ... I'm off to eat supper and then hopefully some PC sewing time!