Thread: Raine54RN
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Raine54RN

Location: Moved from Missouri to California June2013 have 1 son 2 daughters, all grown and 2 cats
Red face Raine54RN

Hi, I'm from Chesterfield Mo., a suburb of St. Louis. I used to sew a lot all kinds of projects and even tried quilting. Then I got busy working and raising 2 girls and really haven't sewn in 12-15 years. I've been retired 6 years and finally am starting to sew again. I've set up a spot in my extra room, bought a used sewing table, and started doing some reading. I organized my sewing stuff( and found stuff I forgot I had), handmade one patchwork flannel for my daughters friend and now cutting fabric for another. And I found out I'm happier! I do need to sign up for classes as some finer techniques elude me.
I'm glad I signed up for the quilting blog site. It gives me inspiration and it amazes me work people have done.! I enjoy reading tips and suggestion. I hope I can post my next project as my Avatar or a picture, and look forward to feedback., (not on the picture!) thanks and hope to hear from others. Raine54RN