Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Elisabrat

hey Anastasia has a face! she does not. fooling me again dustysmom. And lovely wedding photo I have tulip fabric but its not white its black with red tulips or its white with pink and purple and I think coral tulips on it. very pretty stuff. I am thinking the black one is too dark for spring its a good deep romantic thing but not all spring long. Who doesnt want a spring one btw? if you dont yell ok as your signing up say hey love it sign me up oh oh yeah I really dont like spring and flowers and happy thoughts and yeah yell. lol its me guys.. if you want serious talk to those .. other guys all around me.

hand quilting? sure take my teeth out with carving knives while your at it. oh and I will paper piece while its happening. oh uh NO. I like stitching squares together by hand but the actual quilting. ugh. come on over to the darker side K the one with electricity and .. machines. that thing you paid good money for. try it it doesnt hurt at all and look at all the time you will have to sew more things for swaps now that your using that machine. You can even name it if you like as you become closer friends.

do you name your machines ladies? mine is called..machine. I dont have a name. it hates me I know it does.