Old 01-23-2013, 08:51 PM
irishrose

Pretty fabrics. As you know, I haven't sent mine. I have to go to the store because I always wash fabrics as soon as they come into the house so my favorite neutral has been washed. It will be there before the first so you can send it on.

shadowirish, how exciting. Be sure to take your walking shoes. My son lived in NO for 5 years rebuilding the infrastructure after Katrina so he saw football games and Mardi Gras. When you see expressways and levees, thank D and his crews. D and thousands of others.

Walking was more pleasant today - up to 11 degrees. Did the Sit and be Fit, too. I guess that's my addition for the week. Eating was goofy this evening. I didn't have a real dinner so I did a lot of interval eating - less healthy than interval exercise. Plus, I am an emotional eater - we probably all are and I found having to visit a funeral home to be with a 40 year old dealing with the loss of her husband stressful. Darn snowmobiles. The daughters are 11 and 8.

I'm working on the mystery quilt when I should be cleaning a closet. The closet is stressful, too, as I really need to reduce the amount of clothing I have by at least 50%. I am the original "I might need it someday" person. I will never wear the dress pants with pleats in the front again so why are they hanging around. "I might need them someday." I haven't worked in three years so why keep 'the school clothes'?

Back to work. Maybe I will set a timer and work on the closet for 15 minutes first.