Old 01-24-2013, 05:39 AM
Elisabrat

We had one other solid that came it was a hand died rich peach tone. totally beautiful fabric. I would say the hardest one for me was the tie die blue and teal with white and you could only use white. that one stumped the heck out of me. On the one wanting only black your not concerned about all the different shades of black that might come back to you? We also had one that came with two fabrics and a note asking to use only those two if we could. But that was only one out of fifty. Sending two fabrics ensures you get what you want BUT is expensive to send I think.

now that pretty teal pasley fabric.. who makes that ..is it a Kaufman fabric? I love it and I am not one who runs for the blues.
the daisys will be fun to work with. for some reason I have been thinking daisys this month

most of the fabrics that are sent are made the focal point of the blocks sent back. Thats why the 18x11 cut is so much better to send. it allows for a whole lot more variety in the block you get back. larger cutting area for bigger pieces.