Old 01-24-2013, 05:56 AM
Elisabrat

oh dear orange and blue like together dustysmom? lol ..how colorful is right. how about musical notes for you? WAIT a minute that bugger b..t ties a rope to your ankle. I would tell him he has to sleep eventually. smile and close my eyes. that would be the last time he tied a boat to my ankle. napping in the sun sounds grand though.

Tracibug you have a mancave like decorated like a man cave and its your room? you definetely need a bit of whimsy in there. hey my chicken fabric is black and rust/red with well hints of yellow in their beaks. polka dotted chickens. which would beat a mix of cows and pickles. I think that would not be good.

Kiwi you should be a breeze to work with you love all sorts of stuff! Darn you guys. this is so unfair. All of you who post here make life so much easier for the rest of us. I think oh heck I could use this for this one, oh wouldnt that fabric from be perfect for.. and I am stuck wondering .. what to use for my partner. to bad you cant say when people sign up its nice if you post every so often get to know the group and they can get to know you. silly concept.
wait there was someone here SANDY you have a christmas wall hanging oh that fits nicely in the livingroom or family room abeit not immediately but surely it works.
I have this stack of about hand sized pieces bright red and white polka dots. the stack is about five inches high. what would you do with all that stuff if it was yours? also a smaller stack about 2 inches high of a muted moss green with white polka dots dime size dots I might add. these are cut outs from designer childrens clothing the neck piece. its a lot of polka dots and I love dots but I am stumped. I figure I can toss about 1 inch of the dots into my christmas quilt. the rest....I can get up to I think 4" squares out of each one or 2.5 x 4.5 out of it ..Sandy any ideas....