Thread: On the go
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:05 AM
nancyw

I have a basket ( 10"W, 12 1/2"Land 7"D) which holds my travel iron, water container for it, the smallest spray bottle of Best Press, a pencil container of marking pencils, an insulated glass with lid and straw, and a tin box (4 1/2"L, 8 1/2"Wand 2 1/2"D) that holds extra rotary blades, filled bobbins and some empty extras, small scissors, extra machine needles, pins, a pen, a pencil, a small sticky note pad, blue tape, a 120" tape measure, sticky tape for my ruler a small notepad, a calculator, a purple thang, a brush to clean my machine and a snack zip lock bag with band-aids in it. It's called density packing. I also have a mat carrier that holds my rotary cutting mat, an ironing pad, my rulers and my rotary cutter. a sewing machine case that holds my sewing machine that has a bendable light attached to it, my foot pedal, electric cord, foot lifter and sewing machine manual. I bought 3 of the scrap book square deep container with handles when they were on sale at Jo-Anns in which I put my projects. I use one or all three depending on how long I'm going to be gone. Oh and I don't forget my clothes.