View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:52 AM
pyffer3

I'm still what I consider a "newbie." I have actually only 'finished' one quilt so far. Almost done with the second...just have the binding to do. Well, since I started the second one I have found so many patterns I want to do, so I have printed them out. I have bought all kinds of fabric...waiting on some to arrive from Connecting Threads right now. I got a new machine after Christmas, so I had to have a larger table and then rearranged the room so now I have space to move (sorta). So with that 'space' I have cut out squares and strips for a baby quilt -stacked on the corner of the table. I have half finished another quilt top and now I have this idea for a quilt running through my head (just won't quit-like a song that keeps playing over and over). So basically what I'm saying is that I am almost finished with one quilt, almost finished with a quilt top, have cut out another quilt top, and in the planning stages of yet another one. Is there a "therapy" thread on this board? Yikes, what have I gotten myself into! But, I am loving it.