Old 01-24-2013, 11:50 AM
jtquilts

I haven't checked in here for quite awhile. WOW! Your finished quilts are wonderful! I love the color variety and the settings, too! I have had my Quilts for Rosie partially on my design wall so I could see it and get back to it and the icy rain this morning helped me know that this is the day! The first vertical row is at the machine and the other rows are waiting for their turn. I plan to have the top pieced today!

For those that remember my friend, Patti, who was working along with me . . . . . work has been very busy and her DH broke his leg and is recovering so the Rosie quilt has been on hold. Patti is making it for her sister and has 5 more blocks. I was hoping to go to her house today and take pictures of her quilt on her design wall. Soon, I hope.

Thank you, Patricia for hostessing this project for us. For my part, things didn't go as I planned, but, I am pleased with what I did accomplish and I have loved reading about everyone's adventures and seeing the results. Patti and I will be posting pictures when we finish our Rosie's, too!
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg