Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 PM
elainelquilt

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
Robinlee, sounds like there is never a dull moment at your house! My ex was a contractor, so I know about the never-ending home renovations. It looks like you have plenty of space for goodies in that entryway!

978gray, it sounds like you have your hands full. I'm happy that you are getting life back to a routine with the kids gone. The holidays are so hectic when you go from an empty nest to a full house! (I hope to live to see the empty nest and enjoy it!)

I think I've kind of decided on what I'm making for my partner. Looks like I'm going to Columbus, GA this weekend, so I'll be able to make a trip to Joanne's and use my 30% off everything coupon for supplies
Sounds like everyone is off and running! I went to the fabric store today and bought fabric....( I love buying fabric heh heh..) cannot believe there is so much that i do not have. this is going to be so much fun!

Saw a picture today that describes our home attitude towards fabric accumulation:
"My husband said if i buy anymore fabric, he is going to leave me.. I am sure going to miss him!"