View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 PM
tlstick

Default wonder under and heatnbond

Try overstock.com for your wonder under, fusible web and batting. You will be surprised, pellon and most sold as a bolt cheap and 2.99 always shipping.

Originally Posted by wraez View Post
I went to Joann fabrics for some fusibles and they no long carry Wonder Under or HeatNBond lite or similar products on the bolt. I didn't go look in notions to see if they had them packaged.

And their prices are really going UP. I was there Saturday to see a free mug rug demo using a Pellon fusible (Pellon has so many, the gal giving the demonstration didn't even know which one she was using so she gave me a 2 inch piece to compare with all the rest). That particular fusible was $6.99yd .. I thought that was insane even with 50% off. Guess I'm getting to be an old penny pincher!

Back to the HeatNBond lite, I use alot of it for my fabric postcards and was so disappointed that Joanns no longer had it by the bolt where I could get it 50% off. So I ended up buying it at Joanns online (I think it was a 5yd+ pkg and I got 2) but they didn't accept the 50%off coupon. Don't know why, but was happy to get my fusible.

Where do you buy Wonder Under and or HeatNBond lite?