Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... oh such good news with your latest delivery! Let me guess, crisp white and clear colours? Lovely!!!!

Anael ... your blocks are always so cheerful, because of the fabrics you use! Now isn't that exciting to see the Isa and bram via TeleBaby!!!!!! Oh the wonders of technology. Each day is a big step for these wee ones.

MiraB ... Good to see the sun out, despite the humidity. Just and out with your a/c and sew your ♥ out to ignore that nasty humidity! I hate it terribly so, but in the midst of this cold snap, it's a pleasant thought!

QNSue ... great new quilt for AIL! The fleece backing will make it a very light yet nice and warm and cozy too.

MercysLand ... so glad to have you come and join us on the trail ride, Laurie! A year ago now, I was coming to the finish of my FWS and now am doing the same for my Miniature Pony! I know that I am going to look forward to your comments and insights, as I am sure many of the others will be too. So sit back and have a pot of cofffee or tea ... and trot yourself thru the threads, inspired by yourself. We couldn't have done this without you ... or made as many great friends! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'll 2nd Mirab's comments and question, asking what's next? *hint* go thru all the PC threads and subscribe to them, before you read thru them all. That way, you can catch any of the updates as they come! Life happened and I sat in the corral for a long time, but am back in the saddle, posting blocks as I get them done.

GGal ... every stitch will help you get better and more confident with your quilting. I know I do ... though I don't think I am ready to go for it with the PC yet. I'll see how I feel when I get at the baby quilt.

GGal and JanRN ... as a thought re your tightness. I find that when I am quilting, I need my chair a little higher than when I am piecing. I was surprised at the difference it made, as it helps get the ergonomics a little better and settles down my shoulders. If your chair doesn't go any higher, try a pillow or two to boost you up a bit and see if it helps. Once I figured that out, I bought a drafting chair ... the lowest setting is about the highest of a regular office adjustable chair.

Yeehaw!
... Two more blocks completed last night ... later today you'll be able to check the Little Piggy that went to Market and dive into some ice cream!