View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:04 AM
sweetpea

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
Oh, I am so happy to have read all these comments. I went down to my sewing room today-to do a project, I thought.......just a simple no brainer grab a bunch of fabrics, cut strips, down to block size, sew up and there....I could not decide on what fabrics to pick......is that stupid.........wanted soft blues, lilac, greens.........sort of a watercolor look to it, and it was beginning to look like total chaos......finally after 2 hrs of trying, finally just said oh well here goes, grabbed the GO got the strip die out and began cutting strips.........now they are all draped on a rod down there, maybe tomorrow I will go and cut to sizes and try one or maybe I will not.......I am very melancholy.......lost my dh suddenly 6 months ago and just can't get into life again.....say a prayer for me.......thanks
Geri: so sorry to read of your lose. you can go sew a few lines and the next thing you know you will have a quilt, and one more in the works and two more running around in head. Just know that GOD is with you and you are in my prayers and in my heart. GOOD LUCK to you.