Old 01-25-2013, 07:51 AM
SandyinZ4

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;5809554...I have this stack of about hand sized pieces bright red and white polka dots. the stack is about five inches high. what would you do with all that stuff if it was yours? also a smaller stack about 2 inches high of a muted moss green with white polka dots dime size dots I might add. these are cut outs from designer childrens clothing the neck piece. its a lot of polka dots and I love dots but I am stumped. I figure I can toss about 1 inch of the dots into my christmas quilt. the rest....I can get up to I think 4" squares out of each one or 2.5 x 4.5 out of it ..Sandy any ideas....[/QUOTE]
I think I would incorporate all those polka dots of various kinds into a baby quilt and pull the solid colors out of them to make sashings or solid blocks or make HST from them with half dotty/half solid. Easier to think about if I had a picture but that is first thought off top of my head. Elisa, your postings always make my day. You are such a positive person. Wish I knew you in person. You are always so upbeat and bring us all good feelings.