Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
QuiltE, I was wondering how you know my b-blocks are bright and cheerful but I didn't read carriem's post. Good to know my blocks made it!

Since the floor is not an option for sandwiching your quilts you can ignore my reply in your other thread
Even without seeing CarrieM's post ... what else would I expect? When have your blocks been anything but bright and cheery?

I know the floor is always a possibility, but I reach across and back and forth a lot to get it all smoothed and in place ... and I just can't see me doing it, without crashing onto of the quilt! To say the least about a vivid memory from years ago I tied a quilt on the floor, and by the time I was done my knees and back said, never again!! And I am now older ..............OMG .... just did the math! That'd be 22 yrs ago!! YIKES!! Surley I am NOT THAT OLD?

I have the wall space, so that's why I am considering it. The others have been explaining how they do it on a table and shift it to the next section which makes me wonder how they get it totally flat and even from one to the next?