Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
DEJAHG

Originally Posted by azwendyg View Post
Dejahg~I've been working on my FMQing for 3 years or so in my spare time and was already comfortable with my machine and with doing feathers, etc. What this class is teaching me is better design skills. I'm learning how to combine motifs, stack designs on top of one another, and utilize background "shadow" textures. The cathedral window and parallel lines are new to me also. I'm learning so much from this class that will help to make me a better FMQer! If you check out some of my posts from the last couple of years, you'll see what I was doing "before" this class. "After" this class, I am starting to be able to make my designs have more dimension and texture, whereas before, they were seeming flat.
I think there are other Craftsy classes that might focus more on building FMQing skills, then you can move on to something like this.
Thanks Wendy...started checking them out as there were a bunch currently on sale..so bought Kimmy Brunners on sale and will see where I go...someday Wendy...oh someday....I wanna be you when I grow up! heehee...THANK YOU!!!