View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Today I went to the post office. I haven't received a single notice in our mailbox saying there was a package, but I just knew there had to be at least one! WOW!!!!!

First off, yes Rosemary, there was a package there!!! The most delightful friendship star quilt from so many of my QB friends -- organized by Rosemary and quilted by Faye. I was in tears as I looked at each block. I will treasure it forever. I can't thank you enough ... and I will post pix later on ... I promise!

Well, it seems I wasn't done crying (happy crying
) ...my dear partner this month sent me the most delightful doll quilt (pix to come soon) and she said she always liked to include some "extras" ... which she did and which I love ... (again, pix soon) ... but it was a BIG BOX. I thought wow that's a LOT of "extras" ... and then I saw the quilt from my beautiful, wonderful Doll Quilt Group! Oh my goodness, the waterworks were turned on again!!!! I am going to have to sit under that quilt and look at each beautiful block. I can't believe you did this for me! I am so overwhelmed and feel so undeserving of all your kindness and caring. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just don't even know what to say. You are all so amazing and so kind. I am going to start blubbering again so I will post pix and send individual thanks later on.
But for now .... ((((HUGS))) and more ((((HUGS))) I love you all!