Old 01-25-2013, 11:10 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Carrie, thanks for the answer. Blocks are made, now to write on them and post them...as soon as possible..probably next week.

QuiltE, there are TWO quilts for AIL....one is fleece backed with fleece. The other is the 4 inch square block that had holes in the back of it and I re-did the batting and white cotton backing for her.

Surprise phone call this morning from our State Farm Insurance office with a question, "Did you lose a camera?" Yes, I said, back in June 2005l She was cleaning out file drawers and found the camera that had our picture on the digital disk and called me. Wow. I went in and picked it up. Disk is bigger than what I have to insert in now, so either I re-connect the photograph printer or I go to Wal Mart for prints of the pictures on it. Thinking about that...may built a shelf and bring back in the photo printer. Cheaper.

Off to the sewing room to work on PC slashing and bbs.

May the reports, Anael, continue to be good news about the twins.

If you read all about our FWQ and PC, Laura, you can learn how much fun we have all had together...the love and the laughter, the tears, and times that we have shared with recipes to comfort each other. It might be enough for another book!!

QuiltE, the one ideal I thought I would try someday with a quilt is to get 3 long oak or good grade of lumber little longer than the quilt is wide...you roll up the quilt on one, the batting on one, and the backing on another. Going to a fairly large table top, you can 'unroll' sandwiching the three together as you spray the adhesive on the backing and then 'unroll' the batting on to it, then 'unroll' the top on to the sprayed batting...or fix all three firmly in place with taped sections onto the table and pin with big safety pins... then quilt by sections on your machine.