Old 01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Elisabrat

When the swaps work the way they are supposed to they are great. Its sad when a person can take something yet not return their part of the deal. if you cant do it within the time frame be real with yourself. wait. there will be a time when you might be able to join in. Dont do it if you arent good to go with rules. timelines. reality. just my humble. and anyone can squeeze four or five hours out if it even takes you that long over the time frame of these swaps. an hour here there it adds up. that tv show can wait it will be there next week. sheesh. I am sorry you still havent received yours yet sure hope it comes with a nice fat apology.

ok vanogay your just trying to steal the good ones from me for your information loons have a wonderful sound and I enjoy them very much. i am a big nature lover minus spides which they can become extinct and we can find some other bug to do their job. I was thinking I am excited personally about having a partner. You trade emails get to know a bit about them like they have three legs, fly space ships, eat turtles and love quilting. stuff like that. or you get people like me who are actually SUPRISE! sane. I know its true but unless your my partner you would never know that stuff.

Tracy well how about a loon head quilt! put the head on one end the rear on the other side and well something abstract in the middle then send it to vanogay! me you could just put a rear on each end of the runner and something goofy in themiddle the man here would get a kick out of a bird rear cloth. After the goodies he brings me I think it might just work .. currently I have a forest tablerunner from jaba on the coffee table he loves. It kinda resembles turkey feathers an there deer, and fish on it and well all others go straight to the other table. this is HIS its got antlers as the center piece and he is in man heaven.

for that I will add one last one be thankful ever thankful that he is mine. He mentioned down at the pond there was a decomposing skunk. oh ok. then it hit me and I said uh your not going to go back for the skull are you? he said well maybe. OMG. I can put it next to the squirrel one he brought me. OMG twice. pray something takes it away first. skunk doubt it. oh crud. so when you get silly gifts remember what you could have gotten. just thank your lucky stars its not a dead critters skull.