Old 01-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Elisabrat

Well living with remodeling is so hard on a relationship. My childrens father is a Structural Engineer and was totally all about remodeling, new redo, reredo build build build. I was about cozy farm old house. I think he finally has the house he loves and me I am in peace knowing I do not have to live with that. It is such a pleasure to meet you guys I am sorry you feel pushed into posting it would be my fault at that. I have so often received the dont care suprise me that it has made me want to cry. I can get creative but the nerves get going and I think oh no what if oh no this wont and they wont and well its not pretty ladies its not good at all. I am the queen of second guess yourself. So thank you for writing a post here. I think all of us appreciate it.

978 you certainly have a load on your shoulders. I had a transplant last April after three months in the hospital and now am in dialysis for kidney failure. I feel for you.. I use my sewing as my salvation. The group here supports me and my goofyness and well it takes me away from thinking of lifes problems. I would venture to guess that a whole lot of quilters here use it for therapy also. I figure its cheaper than a shrink and well you get something when your done. I wish you peace dear lady. I have someone here for me. I am sure he feels just like you at times. He goes fishing. We dont always say it but to those who stand by us.. well you mean the world to us. Its nice having someone there when you flop over and dont want to play anymore. It makes a huge difference.

Onto sewing havent started but have this absolutely fun fabric I have saved.. and saved.. and well good time to use it I think. I just finished one wall hanging today have quilted a second wall hanging and now am going to bind it and do hand stitching on that later after dinner. In the mean time a boom block that came late to me needs to be sewn. other than that twiddling my thumbs today. Good to hear from you guys again. thanks for posting.

last oh oh that hall is screaming wall hanging.