Old 01-25-2013, 05:16 PM
meanmom

Wow lots of chit chat on here today. Judy your babies are cute. They are good companions to make you walk everyday. I have been jumping on my elliptical most mornings. It makes me feel so much better. The Fq's are so pretty. I really need to get my butt in gear so they can be mine sometime.
I came home from work yesterday with the most awful stomach pain. It was really weird. I was fine one minute and not the next. I wasn't even sure I could drive home. I debated if I should go to the emergency room. I decided to give it an hour and decide. It felt like someone was ripping my stomach to shreds. It disapeard as quickly as it started. I was completely fine by 2:00. I guess if it happens again I will go to the doctor. No other symptoms. Very strange.
I am not a big fan of ironing either. I started a quilt for my new grandson last night. I have a stash of precious light colored batiks I was saving for something special. I had a hard time allowing myself to cut them. They are some of the fabrics I was hoarding and could never bring myself to use.I am using 4 of them to make a convergence quilt for the background them I am going to machine applique on top of it. I am half way designing as I go. I sure hope it works out like I envision it. I will have to sketch some of it out tomorrow.
Healthy eating and exercise to everyone.
Pat