Thread: OH HORRORS!!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:10 AM
jbud2

My mouse in the house story!! I had what the doctors thought was a heart issue and had to wear one of those monitors for 24 hours. So I did what I normally do as they tell you. When my husband got home from work I told him I think a mouse in the baseboard heat thing, because the 2 house cats are starring at it. He takes the facing plate off and mouse and cats run into dining room. Now my husband wants to 'help' the cats catch the mouse and he is using his hands!! The chase goes into the living room & Hubby is taking the facing plates off as the chase goes on. And I am trying to remain calm. I said let it go and see if the cats get it now. So after a few moments the cats did have it but my husband surprised them and they dropped it and it runs back into the dining room. Now my husband gets the big guns out - a dust pan!!! Next thing I knew, he gets bit by the mouse, and it runs into OUR bedroom. Ok, that's it - I have to write this all down in the monitor booklet so they can see what I was doing when the monitor shows a spike in my heart rthymn. TG everything was normal because I didn't want to explain that again!