Old 01-25-2013, 07:38 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

According to what I have been told, grandparents carried me around on a pillow for two years....that was back in the dark ages. I slept across my gm breast of a night; I had nights mixed up with days...screamed most of the time developing lung power. (Boy, did I!!! My bras are over the shoulder boulder holders!! A former staff member 'told' me about breast reduction!) A baby here in the USA has to weight 5 pounds to leave the hospital today. Lots of TLC, getting them used to your voice all helps, I am told. Modern tech gives them the edge to gain, grow, and become stronger compared with my time back in the dark ages.

Every new day needs a celebration...seize the moment and enjoy it; a good rule for all of us walking on this earth. Virtual RV is open to all...water is hot for coffee or tea. Fresh fruit is on the counters. Hot potato soup is on the stove. Made with sweating the onions, celery, and garlic together in a bit of olive oil until onions were cooked; chicken broth added, and jowl fat drippings, and three small potatoes, chopped into small pieces. Not much left.