Old 01-25-2013, 09:32 PM
starshine

Knitette well a clue about your Jan. package. I too would be so sorry to have you leave. You are a really charming addition to the group, and so sorry to hear about the Dec. packages never arriving. Maybe they will all arrive together. I too will pitch in to keep you here.

I couldn't believe how many Lori had that hadn't sent yet. Lori you can contact me too if you need to. What a headache this is that you certainly don't need.

Krystyna you do look happy. Glad to hear it was a great day, it's about time you had a good day. I also had not heard about the fs blocks before the quilt was made or would have sent one too, but at least I saw Dotty's post and got something sent to her.

Happy Birthday Fayzer! And MsCupid belated birthday wishes to you sorry I missed it earlier. And all the other Jan. Birthday girls I missed. It was great to hear about Burns day. We have a coffee shop here called Mozart's and they celebrate his birthday too (but it isn't a national holiday) just a day with free Vienna pastry bites and appetizers. It is Sunday if I recall correctly. Maybe I can pick some up on the way to the bench to keep you bench warmers company.