Old 01-26-2013, 05:45 AM
Elisabrat

Nancia I have one thing to say to that.. AHHHHHHHH! egad my list is huge as it is. the old bucket list lol consists of quilting only. Been there seen that now I only have to sew. Ah what a horrible thing huh? AND YOU CANT STEAL MY CHOCOLATE and I will post that on every swap you watch me. Nancia is a chocolate thief and a fibber. She thinks she can waltz in and snag my candy girl I have handcuffs and I am not affraid to use them.. first I have to take them off before i share

I did great yesterday hope and pray today is a sewing day but if not there are two whole entire days coming up for me to sew with only one obligation. That is ok I can do that. I get my chest cathater spell check removed on Monday. I have had that stupid thing since April. AND THAT MEANS.. NO MORE SINK BATHS I GET TO SHOWER!!!!! omg guys try washing your hair in the sink for moons on end, you get a wash cloth to wash up in the sink and not a single shower for 9 months. This is like better than Christmas. I will use up the entire tank of hot water the first time. It is going to be magnificent. (the little things in life to thrill one huh?)