Old 01-26-2013, 07:46 AM
meanmom

Gail I am not good at computers but I do have a Mac. I always have to take my pictures at a smaller size. I have never figured out how to make them smaller on my Mac. My camera will let me take them in a size that it says are the size for email attachments. When I load them on my computer I have the best luck just dragging them to my desktop. I can't get the tree icon to work. I use the go advanced tab below this text box and upload the file from there.
We are having company for poker tonight so I am baking. I hope they eat a lot because I don't need these goodies hanging around here. I made nutella brownies. It is a recipe I have been drooling over for months. And a buttermilk pie, that is an Amish recipe i have. Also making bean soup and cornbread. I can stay out of the pie but not too sure about the brownies. I love , love nutella.
I have tried a couple of exercise DVD's that are for beginners before. They always have things that just don't work for me. I just use whatever DVD I have and modify it down to my level until I advance to the level of the DVD. I have bad knees so I can't do the jumping on most DVD's so a trainer I know suggested i just kinda bounce up and down on those parts. It is easier than trying to find a DVD at your level. And cheaper than trying multiple Dvd's.
Pat