View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Geri B

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
I like to know what others like to read. I love to read. I just finished The Hangman's Daughter by OliverPötzsch and will start the 2nd book of the series The Dark Monk. It's a mystery series set in the 1600's. Very interesting withall the details of life back then. I finished all the books of Game of Thrones and waiting for the next book in the series. Love those!
Hmm, going to have to look into these offerings. I really love mysteries and historical based fiction....Now am reading (from library)Tess Gerritsen-Last to Die/Rizzoli and Isles--I have downloaded some books for Kindle (free only), some are ok, others are ?????. Have joined the local library's monthly book read/discussion group.....this month's was Life of Pi, did not do that one...sounded sooooo deep, maybe one day I will attempt to read it; next month will be The Great Gatsby...read it a million years ago, but will have to refresh my memory....tried looking for free kindle...no go, so I will get from library...I understand there will be a redo of the movie...remember vaguely seeing the first one..........again, memory of it is lost....life got in the way. I will see if library has Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker, sounds good. Have read all of the elm creek series...except last....getting to drawn out and conviluted...so on to others........